There are lots of ways to design a Giftogram, from choosing one of our fun and festive ready-made designs to customizing them and creating your very own. Learn how to do it all in these quick and easy tutorials that include:
- Choose from Our Ready-Made Design Catalog
- Add Your Logo to a Gift Card Design
- Designing Custom Gift Cards with Our Builder
- Removing Custom Designs from Your Account
Choose from Our Ready-Made Design Catalog
Thank yous, birthdays, retirements, anniversaries, and more! There’s a design for just about every occasion in your Giftogram account ready to send to your recipients.
- Click Create and Send in the upper left hand side of your account to find your Design Library.
- Choose a gift card design.
- Using the gift card as is? Simply select it and you’ll be taken to the Send step.
Making changes? Save and name your gift card. Once saved, your gift card is complete and ready to order at any time you like.
Want to add a logo to your gift card design? Check out the Add Your Logo section below.
Add Your Logo to a Gift Card Design
- Choose Create and Send on the upper left side of your account.
- Select the design you’d like to customize and click the Edit Design button.
- Select Upload Image. Search for the file on your computer and upload it to your design.
For best results, we recommend using either .svg or .png files that are at least 300 dpi.
- After you’ve uploaded your artwork, select your file from the left hand side of your screen and it will appear on your card.
- Resize and adjust your artwork along with any other elements on our stock designs until you’re happy with the result.
- Once you’ve saved your design, that gift card will live in your account for as long as you like.
Adding your logo to a pre-made design:
Designing Custom Gift Cards with Our Card Builder
Create a completely custom design with our user-friendly card builder for any occasion.
To create a custom design:
- Go to Create and Send on the upper left side of your account.
- Select "Create Design" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- The designer will launch and you can begin uploading elements as well as adding background colors and text to both the card and greeting card (for printed cards only).
- When you are happy with your design, name it and click "Save Changes" to order or save for later.
Need a hand with creating a custom gift card? Our design team would be happy to help! Contact your Account Manager to get started.
Creating a completely custom design:
Removing Custom Designs from Your Account
- Select the Gear icon in the upper right side of your account.
- Select Team Settings and Custom Designs from the dropdown menu.
- Select Options, then select Delete from the dropdown menu next to the design you wish to remove.